You must be 19+ years of age or older and able to receive mail in Canada. It is illegal to purchase or offer cannabis to minors under the age of 19 years old in Canada. In our terms and conditions, you agree and confirm that you are a resident of Canada and are over the age of 19 before ordering from Cora Naturals.
What makes Cora Naturals different than every other mail order website in Canada?
- At Cora Naturals we provide safe, artisanal cannabis products and strains from local West Coast suppliers and growers. With a history of growing our own craft strains of cannabis for over a decade, we understand the health and medicinal properties of small-batch, craft-grown cannabis. We work in partnership with our growers and suppliers to provide quality, lab-tested cannabis flower, edibles, and concentrates for our customers to enjoy.
- With our roots firmly planted in the West Coast, we have sought out local growers and partners who share our philosophy of providing our customers with the best cannabis experiences possible. During our years in the cannabis industry, we have built personal relationships with some of the best and most progressive craft growers in British Columbia, and we are excited to showcase their products for you to enjoy.
Is it safe to order from you?
- Yes, it is safe to mail order cannabis products. Canada Post does not screen packages so the contents of your order will remain hidden from detection. Packages are covered by the Canada Post Corporation Act which states that law enforcement may not seize or interfere with the delivery of your mail, unless it is considered a threat to national security. Our products are safe and are not considered a threat to national security.
Do I need to become a member or have a doctor’s prescription?
- No, you do not need to send in your ID or a medical card. You only need to be 19+ years old. It is illegal to purchase or offer cannabis to minors under the age of 19 years old in Canada.
I’m new, how do I order from Cora Naturals?
- STEP 1: ADD TO CART
Browse our online shop, select a product, add the desired quantity and press “ADD TO CART”. To view your cart and/or checkout, press the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of the site.
To place your order, press “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”.
- STEP 2: PAY FOR ORDER
Send your payment using online banking with secure Interac e-Transfer.
- When you complete the “Checkout”, you will receive an order confirmation showing the status of your order and your order number. You will also receive specific Interac e-Transfer instructions.
- When paying by Interac e-transfer, please send your payment promptly as we are holding the stock of your products for your order. We must receive your payment within 2 hours of your order being placed to ensure your items remain in stock and prompt shipping of your order.
- If we do not receive your Interac e-transfer within 24 hours of your order, your order will not be processed
*Please be advised that we are located in British Columbia and operate on Pacific Standard Time. If you send your payment during the evening, we will not be able to accept it until our morning.
- STEP 3: RECEIVE PACKAGE
After we receive your payment, we will pack and ship your order. Once it is shipped, we will email you a Canada Post tracking number.
- Your package will arrive by Canada Post Xpress Shipping within 1 to 3 business days after it is shipped.
Can I place an order if I live outside of Canada?
- No, currently only residents of Canada may order from Cora Naturals
Do I have to use my real name with my order?
- That is up to you but if you do not use your real name and you are not home when your package is delivered, you will not be able to pick your package up at the post office because you will have to show ID to access your order.
Can I change my order?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . As long as we have not shipped your order then we can make requested changes.
What is your Refund, Exchange, and Return Policy?
- Once your payment has been received, we do not offer any refunds, exchanges, or returns. We can offer modifications to your order such as adding more items or a change of address if we have not already shipped your package yet.
- We will deal with individual issues on a case by case basis
- If a product you have ordered becomes out of stock before your order is fully processed, we will do our best to provide a substitute product of equal or greater value.
- If an item is missing from your order please contact us at email@example.com.
- Your satisfaction is important to us so please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Can I Talk to a Knowledgeable Person?
- Yes, we have a customer representative and qualified budtender that can assist you on all inquiries.
- We can usually respond immediately or within an hour or two of your request.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our hours of operation are from 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday – Friday PST
I am missing items from my order.
- If we made an error in your order we will make sure you get the missing item(s) added to your next order or provide you with a store credit. Please contact us immediately and provide us your order number so that we can check our photos of your shipment to confirm what was shipped.
Is there a minimum order spending amount?
- A minimum order of $25 (before shipping and after coupon discounts) is required.
Is tax charged on my order?
- Yes, we charge 5% GST on all orders, which is included in the retail price of your product
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept payment for our cannabis products using Interac e-Transfer from a Canadian bank account.
- No credit cards or PayPal will be accepted for mail order products to consumers.
- Never sent an Interac e-Transfer? No problem, when you order we will walk you through the process.
How do I send a secure Interac e-Transfer?
- For detailed instructions, see here:
What do I put for the Interac e-Transfer question and answer?
- Follow the simple directions on the checkout screen. These instructions will also be on the order confirmation and receipt that is emailed to you.
- Logon to your online banking account
- In the Interac e-transfer section add email@example.com as a new Payee
- Use your Order Number and the Name associated to your account for the Interac e-transfer security question and answer as follows:
- Use the Secret Question: What is my order number for “insert your name”
- Use the Secret Answer: “Your order number”
- Enter the order number that is generated and provided to you for each order
- *If your bank requires a password longer than 4 digits please simply add two zero’s “00” to the end of your order number and indicate this in the message area of the etransfer
- You will need to change your secret answer for subsequent orders to line up with new order numbers provided.
NOTE: Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.
What happens to my order if I do not send my Interac e-Transfer?
- We must receive your payment within 2 hours of your order being placed to ensure your items remain in stock and prompt shipping of your order
- If no payment is received within 24 hours, your order will be cancelled. Feel free to submit another order at anytime.
What are your shipping costs?
- We charge a flat rate of $15.00 for shipping Canada wide, through Canada Post Xpress service.
For customers who spend $150 or more on their order, shipping is FREE.
When and how does my mail order purchase ship to me?
- All of the products are shipped within 24 hours of receiving the e-transfer payment (except on weekends) and the packages are sent through Canada Post Xpress using a Canada Post tracking number
How do I know when my order was shipped?
- When your package is sent in the mail, you are provided with a Canada Post tracking number, sent to you via email shortly after shipping. This will give you all of the details for shipping times and dates.
What are the cut off times for orders and shipping daily?
- At 11am daily the orders for that day are cut off, and all pending paid orders are shipped and tracking numbers sent to waiting clients. If you place an order after 11am daily, that order will be shipped the following business day.
- If you submit your order before 11am but your payment arrives after 11am, the order will still go out the following business day.
How long will it take to receive my mail order purchase after it is sent?
- It usually takes between 1 to 3 business days to arrive to most addresses in Canada
How does Canada Post Tracking process work?
- Every package sent via couriered mail has a unique ID tracking number. This tracking number will show all of the details along the journey of the mail order products as they come closer to arriving to you. We send customers their tracking numbers in the afternoon of the day after your order has been shipped and we have confirmed tracking numbers from Canada Post
- If you have any questions about couriered mail services specifically, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you guarantee that my product package will arrive after ordering?
- We recommend that you use a mailing address that you know is secure and that only you have access to receive the products that we mail to you. On very rare occasions, packages sent in the mail do go missing, but that applies to every industry. We will reship packages on occasion as needed, depending on the customer situation and provided Canada Post tracking confirms the package was not received.
How are the mail order purchases packed up before being shipped?
- Everything we send in the mail is always vacuum sealed, and extremely well packed for maximum customer security and privacy. We take impeccable care in our packing systems and follow a tight protocol each time. For larger orders we use double box shipping (box within a box) for complete security.
What Happens if I Don’t Get My Package?
- If you don’t get your package two days after the expected delivery date, contact us at email@example.com
- All lost packages are dealt with on a case by case basis.