TERMS and CONDITIONS
By proceeding to access Coranaturals.com it implies you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions and bear responsibility for compliance with any local laws that apply. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. If you are in disagreement with any of these terms and conditions, you must not use or access this website.
Minors or people below 19 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
By purchasing from Coranaturals.com, the buyer agrees that:
- all deliveries will be to a Canadian address.
- they are 19 years of age or order. It is illegal to sell to, buy for, or offer marijuana to minors.
- they will send their payment by Interac e-Transfer after placing their order. Unpaid orders will not be shipped. Customers are responsible for sending payment to the correct email address provided on the receipt emailed to them.
- they will consume our products responsibly, not operate a vehicle while under the influence, store products safely away from children and pets, and not share with minors.
- the act of purchasing, receiving, and consuming cannabis products is at their own risk and Coranaturals.com will not held liable for any subsequent events that occur by doing so.
- we reserve the right to refuse any order placed with us or limit quantities purchased.
Product Descriptions, Instructions, and Photos
Coranaturals.com attempts to provide detailed descriptions and usage instructions for all its products. However, these can include typographical, photographical and/or technical errors. We will not be held responsible for inaccurate or incomplete information on our website. Purchase and use of the products provided is at your own risk. We reserve the right to make changes to the website at any given moment, without prior notice. Please contact us if you see any inaccurate or outdated content on our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, coranaturals.com and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Coranaturals.com nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Coranaturals.com , including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Coranaturals.com express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent coranaturals.com from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
Prices and Availability
Product prices and availability are subject to change without notice. If payment is not sent within two hours of an order being placed, we cannot guarantee the price or availability of ordered item(s).
We will attempt to contact the customer by email before cancelling an order when payment has not been received within 24 hours.
By purchasing from Coranaturals.com, the buyer agrees that:
- we will not be held responsible for lost orders due to wrong addresses inputted at the time of order, damage to packages or products while in transit, undeliverable addresses, or stolen packages after delivery.
- packages may take longer to arrive than the estimated delivery time if there is a Stat Holiday or during busy postal seasons such as Christmas.
- deliveries to Newfoundland, Nunavut, Northwest Territories and some rural areas may take longer than the estimated delivery time.
- we assume no responsibility for edibles that may melt or change form in transit. This is more common during the hot summer months and there will be no refund if this occurs.
Refunds, Exchanges, and Returns
- Once an order has been paid for, there will be no refunds, exchanges, or returns
- We will work with any issues on a case by case basis
- We can offer modifications to your order such as adding more items or a change of address if we have not already shipped your package yet. If an item is missing or has malfunctioned then we will send a replacement of equal or greater value
- We reserve the right to provide a substitute product of equal or greater value if an ordered product becomes out of stock before your order is fully processed and shipped
We do not take responsibility for any websites that link to Coranaturals.com and these links do not imply that we have endorsed them. Third-party links on our website may direct to sites that we are not affiliated with or to content that we have not reviewed. We will not be held liable for any content on externally linked websites.
Customer Reviews and User Comments
We are not responsible for any content posted by users of Coranaturals.com and reserve the right, without restriction, to copy, edit, translate or publish content submitted by users of this website.
All content and photos on Coranaturals.com is fully protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws.
Any claims filed against Coranaturals.com, shall be governed by the laws of British Columbia regardless of its conflict law provisions.
Our cannabis products contain THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the psychoactive ingredient found in marijuana. When consumed, you can experience an altered state of consciousness such as (but not similar to) when alcohol is consumed. Every individual can react differently and experiences can vary with every use. Individual experiences are affected by many factors such as the amount consumed, consuming on an empty versus a full stomach, body mass, and tolerance developed from past usage. Consuming cannabis through your digestive system can have a stronger psychoactive effect that lasts longer than when inhaled. We cannot guarantee that our edibles are free of allergens. Start with small doses, consume responsibly, store safely away from children and pets, and do not operate a vehicle. It is illegal to purchase or offer cannabis to minors under the age of 19 in Canada.
Although our topicals may contain THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the psychoactive ingredient found in marijuana, you will not experience an altered state of consciousness when applied topically through the dermis (skin). Store safely away from children and pets as these products can be dangerous if ingested.
Our pet products contain CBD (cannabidiol) and do not contain THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the psychoactive ingredient found in marijuana. CBD is nontoxic and there is no risk of your pet experiencing an altered state of consciousness or overdosing. However, we are not responsible for any adverse reactions your pets may have to our products.
Questions about our Terms and Conditions can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.